Dublin Flea Market is open to anyone selling second hand goods. So whether you are clearing out the attic, leaving the country, strapped for cash or just looking for a good day out have a read below and see if its for you.
The Pop up Market at The Digital Hub is an outdoor market made up of 45 stalls, some of which will be trading from gazebos and others from their cars / vans. If you are interested in taking a stall please fill in the form, (link below) in as much detail as possible. The more information you give us the better idea we can get of your stock.
What we look for
- The Flea Market is all about bargains and that’s what we look for in the stalls. It is a market of second hand knick knacks, bits-n-bobs, bric-a-brac, household goods, clothes and furniture, vintage, retro, pre-loved and unloved.
- We will always favour those that are selling CHEAP goods but we also know that a bargain is a bargain and value for money is recognised.
- The Flea is more about second hand rather than new/imported stock and there are only a few arts and crafts stalls allocated each month.
Things to remember
- Trading is from 11 to 5pm, with a load-in is from 9am to 10am
- The €50 stall fee is collected on the day.
- Your position will be allocated before you arrive.
- Tables are provided (and a chair should you want one). All else must be brought by you.
The application process
There’s generally more than twice as many applications as we have stall spaces to offer, so if you apply there’s no guarantee of a stall offer, unfortunately.
When can I apply?
- The applications for the next upcoming Flea opens the Monday just after the last one has taken place.
- The application form remains open for apps for seven days (Monday to Sunday).
- It goes month by month, and applications cannot be made months in advance. So you need to individually apply for each month you are interested in.
What happens then?
- You will receive an automagic confirmation email upon your application form submission (if your email address is input correctly).
- If you don’t get an confirmation of application, then let us know email@example.com
- Use this confirmation email to reply with your application images.
2019 Market Dates
- Sunday August 25th (The Digital Hub) APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED
Got another question?
Still got another question about getting a stall? Then, check out our applications FAQ page.